The first point made in this article is critically important for Google and other developers of "smart glasses". If the device doesn't actually do something a handheld can't do, consumers don't need it. The prospect of putting a handheld on someone's wrist or face so they can walk around talking to the device and pushing buttons on it is not innovative. It's iterative. And pointless.

Three Reasons Not to Buy a Samsung Smart Watch
"I have no interest in the Gear. Here's why."

Comments

03/04/2014 8:26pm

The more recent "connection" has been made to trade energy as a commodity over long distances.

03/04/2014 9:35pm

Tools, weapons, shelters, medical equipment will be handed to the player through predetermined packages or classes that players can purchase online for him or her to use wisely

10/18/2015 11:39pm

I have my Samsung smart watch and I am not so satisfied with it. The reasons that have mentioned are very realistic.

10/29/2015 12:18am

I didn't heard these things about Samsung smart watch. This article really increase my knowledge & also got the negativity of it.

The mentioned link is very valuable for public because it contains some realistic facts about Samsung Watch.

I really like this technology. Now a day I am searching some extra ordinary information about eyewearables.

04/06/2016 1:04am

Speech and huge space for the developers of the trends of the life are practiced and made the constant part of the development range. The skills of the professionals of the company are evaluated and appreciated with the tough and troublesome conditions. It is now branded and ensured. It is the touch of the software's and image of the soft nature.

09/25/2016 3:31am

Developer is doing the lot of work on search and always working on different projects. Developer has the lot of ability for continue the work on different sites.